MY BABY GIRL FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
This morning I woke up to a wonderful surprise!!! My adoptive mommy friend was able to post Kaiya's pictures on her blog! My birthday is Friday and this was such a wonderful gift. I was SO excited but also RUNNING out the door since I am in charge of carpool on Tuesday mornings. I also work out with a friend and was supposed to meet her. So I just copied Kaiya's beautiful face on my computer and took it with me. I sat staring at it in the parking lot before I forced myself to work out. I couldn't even shower after I worked out. I HAD to get home to post them for you. Thanks so much to everyone who wrote to let me know they were on the blog. You are such sweet friends. I know I have people watchin' my back. ;0) Of course I had to mess around with them and edit and play. Hope you love them as much as I do... of course that is NOT possible. Thanks SOOOOO much Leigh. These are such an amazing gift. I am so grateful. Hugs, Angel


Look at THAT!!! Isn't she precious?????


She is bundled in about 4 layers of clothing to keep her warm. So it's hard to tell how big she is. I have a feeling she is much tinier than she looks.
OH MY WORD! I just love her eyes. Just LOOK at that precious hair. I LOVE IT! I am praying sooo hard they don't shave it off but they usually do. :0(
Doesn't her nanny look SO sweet?? She looks like a kind and happy person.
Lovin those chubby little hands. You can't even SEE her scar from her lip surgery!

How am I so blessed? She looks warm and healthy.

Isn't this wonderful? Isn't she amazing???? I KNOW! I KNOW! I am a gushy momma. I can't help myself. I am in LOOOOOVE!