WE ARE DTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Not only are we DTC (dossier to China) but our dossier has ARRIVED in China!!!!! WOOOHOOO! I just found out today because the adoption agency office was closed for New Year's. Our dossier was actually mailed on the 29th of Dec and just arrived a few hours ago in China! It has already been translated so it is ready to be logged in! I feel so blessed and excited. I am praying for God's perfect timing. I am crossing my toes and fingers hoping that God's timing is lighting fast. Hee hee hee... We shall see. I feel very peaceful about the whole thing. Of course I want her home but I remain at non-anxious status! ;0)



The next step we wait for is LID. (Log In Date)That means that the government has logged us in and we are officially under review.

YIIPPPPEEEEE!!! What a great way to start this fabulous year of 2008!
-
Love you Kaiya baby. We will be there before you know it!!
-
Love, Angel