When you see this picture do you see anything missing????
I'm just putting it out there... I have spent the last 24 hours researching Ethiopian adoption at a break neck pace!! :o)
For about 5 years there has been this little boy with dark skin in my mind. I have prayed he would be mine someday. I don't know how to explain that to you.
We all know I'm crazy and I've accepted that fully-
I clearly embrace my inner crazy.
Still, all the same, there he is. When I see a family picture I can see him there. I often count my kids and try to count 4 of them even though there are only 3 so far. When I plan things for the house or future I almost always refer to our 4 kids. Yes, people look confused when I do that!! :o)
Through the years Russ and I have agreed we felt we had a little boy with dark skin out there.... was it domestic adoption... Haiti.... somewhere in Africa????
A couple of years ago I went to Ethiopia and at the time truly felt we were going to do a domestic adoption for a little boy. I guess we still might... BUT there's this pull- this feeling that our little guy might be in Ethiopia. So right now, I'm going for it. Seeing what's out there and praying for wisdom like CRAZY!
I would greatly appreciate your prayers!! It looks like life MIGHT be about to get exciting around here. I don't know. I guess we'll see.
Just putting it out there,
;o) HUGS! Angel