WE HAVE A NAME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!

Well, since I've known for five years I would have this precious little boy one day I had some names I loved stored away. OK... that's not quite right. I had ONE name I had loved since I got to meet this fine young man. BUT first I had to get Daddy approval!

SOOOO WE'VE BEEN APPROVED BY THE DADDY!
WE HAVE A NAME!!


Drum roll please...................



Keegan Sky


We love this name for our little guy. When spelled this way it can be derived from Irish and often means

"bright light."

I love that his name will mean

"Bright light in the sky!!"

I love it because that is what we hope and believe he will be. We believe he will be a bright light shining God's glory and love. He'll be a bright light in a dark world showing people something different and beautiful. He will be a blessing to those who love the light. I pray his name will be a wonderful reminder of who he was created to be.

We will probably also keep part of his original name as a second middle name like we did with Kaiya Rain Zhen.

We are super excited. It's fun to call him by name now. Won't it be fun to have a face to go with the name soon???

HUGS! Angel