We are about to start Classical Conversations Cycle 2 tomorrow. I thought for fun we would see how much the girls remember from Cycle 1 before we start. I recorded these because I know a lot of people think, "MY kids could never learn that."
I KNOW I THOUGHT THAT!
Well, your kids CAN do it!! These are just my normal kids after a summer of only lightly reviewing Cycle 1. I am amazed how much they remember after only one year of CC. Imagine what they will be able to do in a few more years!
First are their History sentences Part 1.
History Sentences Part 2.
This is the preposition song.
Next is the presidents song.
Geography Part 1
Geography Part 2
History Timeline- only the first 8 weeks and with the girls about to fall asleep. Hee hee.
Here's Science complete with a mini melt down from Kaitlyn cause she couldn't remember something. :-)
AND there you have it... a bit of what the girls learned in Classical Conversations last year! Pretty wild huh? Angel