MEET OUR NEW SON!!!!!

Kai Justice Easton




I would like to introduce you to our new baby boy. Oh how I have wanted to tell you about him for weeks.... But this is not an average story. Whew... Where do I even begin?? Here is where I begin.

This little one is a miracle. His story is a miracle. The lengths God went to in bringing him home is a miracle. The people who have loved him are a miracle. The way he came to us is nothing short of a miracle.

I will give you the brief story of that miracle now.

This sweet treasure is Kai Justice.. He is 2 years old. He was born in Korea and cared for by a foster family for 2 years. Then he came to the US in April 2010. For 6 months he was cared for by a loving family who felt they could no longer parent him for personal reasons. This wonderful family approached us and asked if we would consider adopting him.

The answer was yes before we ever saw his sweet little face.

We first met Kai on Oct. 16th. That night I fell hard for a cute boy from Korea. In my heart I was already a goner. :-) Shortly after we began visits and Kai moved in with us on Nov 1st for good.

We do not pretend to understand all the details of how this miracle happened. In the following weeks and months I am certain to dive into all my thoughts and processing of this whole whirlwind of a story.

For now I will say this is what I know. THIS little man is a treasure... A little wonder. He is home now. I am thankful for every person that loved him enough to get him to this home. The path that brought him here is crooked but it is no less beautiful. In fact, I would say the twists and turns of the path make it that much more remarkable.

Our God is amazing. I look forward to sharing more details of this miracle with you as we go along.

Hugs, Angel :-)