How To Use This Blog

-
I want to let you know that I have worked hard to add a lot of different things to my blog for my awesome blogger buddies. My main concern was that people would have the ability to find the information they needed on my blog efficiently. I know a lot of new people stumble across this blog and I don't want you to feel lost. I also get asked a lot of questions and my old blog posts are a handy way to answer those thoroughly. It helps if I can actually find them quickly so I can be more prepared! ;0) So on the right hand side of my blog underneath our family pictures I have created an archival system. It has different sections and under those sections you can find all the posts I have written under those topics. Check it out...
-
Let me know if this doesn't make sense or you have a post you would like me to write. I know I still have posts to write on older child adoption. Sorry I am so slow but I haven't forgotten-just behind!!
-
I would also like to highlight a couple of posts that mean a lot to me. Many of you have expressed surprise or amazement that I have such peace during this adoption. Anyone who saw me the first time around can tell you this is something I learned and not a natural skill. These posts explain a bit about what I learned.
-
The Hardest Lesson We Learn- I seriously still can't read this without crying. It was a very deep lesson for me.
-
-
Hindsight is 20/20- Handling my adoption this way is what is really helping me right now.
-
-
Looking Back On A Leap Of Faith- This takes a look into who I am. It's what makes me "crazy" I suppose. When God says jump I WILL take the leap of faith- ALWAYS.
-
-
AND if you are a new blogger buddy this is a good place to start. It tells the story of how we came to adopt in the first place.
-
--
To the right you will also find archived videos to watch, books I recommend, meet people we talk about in the blog and my blog roll.
-
Please let me know what you think about the system. Can you find what you need? Do you have any ideas? HUGS! Angel