I'm BACK! ;0)

-
No I didn't fall into a deep dark cavern in the country never to be heard from again. Noooo I am not terribly upset or depressed. Hee hee hee...
-
Actually I am doing awesome. So awesome that the days are just flying. We are having a lot of fun together. I have been working really hard to get my life organized and efficient. We have been cleaning out closets and sorting through toys. School started back so we are getting back into the home school routine again. I am also working out again. YAY! It feels good to be back into a good routine.
-
No news on the adoption front. Not really expecting any for a few more weeks. I am actually hoping that we are logged in already but we probably won't know the date till several weeks after it happens.
-
I guess that is all... I should be back to blogging now. If you have e-mailed me and I haven't gotten back to you I am so sorry. I have 80 e-mails that I need to respond to in my inbox. It's not personal I promise. I try to keep up with my e-mail but sometimes it just doesn't happen.
-
Hugs, Angel