Kaiya's 100 Good Wishes Quilt :0)

A precious friend of mine has asked if she can make a very special gift for our sweet Kaiya's room. BUT in order to make it I will need your help... Here is her letter...

Hi Angel,

I want to make Kaiya a 100 good wishes quilt. Could you post on your blog asking friends and family to send an 8X8 inch square of girly or neutral (washable)fabric and a 3X5 or 4X6 inch card with their wish for Kaiya? The wish card could include scripture, quotes, prayers or personal wishes and a small scrap of the fabric they send. They should also sign their names and location. I will take all the squares and make them into a quilt and you can put all the cards into a memory book for her. She can look back on both and know how loved she is.

Here is an example of a gorgeous 100 Good Wishes Quilt.






Isn't she SWEET?? What a special heirloom this will be for our sweet litte Lady Bug. I would love for all of you to be a part of this. If you would like to participate you can e-mail me at angel weir @ gmail.com and put 100 wishes quilt as the subject. I will e-mail you my address so you can send your wish for Kaiya.

You can check out my friends blog over here... http://middleeastcrazies.blogspot.com/ She is really cool and coming with me to Africa in a few months.

HUGS!!! Thanks so much for helping us give this gift to our baby girl. Angel