MORE WONDERFUL NEWS!

-
I am floating on air.... I AM! Yesterday evening I came home to a letter in my inbox. My care package was delivered to our baby Kaiya yesterday by a wonderful mommy picking up her little girl in Yiwu AND she was able to take a new picture of Kaiya!!!!!! YES! Soon we will have a new picture of our sweety.

She can't send it to me till she gets back from China because it was taken on her momma's camera and they don't have the cords. THAT'S OK! I will wait. I am just so thrilled that she SAW her and has a PICTURE of her!! It had me really choked up.

She said that Kaiya looks fine and that the baby room was not cold at all. It was warm. She said the babies were bundled up nice and cozy too. That was a relief.

She said while her little girl, Hope, may not have been showered with attention she was clearly not abused. She is sweet and polite and responds to comfort. THAT is terrific news! I have actually been hearing many stories about the children adopted from Kaiya's SWI- social welfare institute. All of the parents I heard from said their children bonded very easily and they could tell that someone cared about them. I pray every day that someone will love Kaiya. I am so grateful that those nannies are making the effort. I am sure they can't even know how vital they are. I will treasure them forever.

I don't know much else yet. She is busy in China right now. I am sure she will be able to fill me in on a few more details when she gets time to breathe. Here is her blog if you would like to follow their journey. I, of course, have been blog stalking! http://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/home?ID=282271 Just go to the travel journal to read her blog entries. Their are different photo albums listed below that.

YAY! YAY! YAY for a new picture and an update on our baby!

Hugs, Angel