WE HAVE LID!!!!!

-
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! WE HAVE LID!!!!!!!!!!! Our dossier is OFICIALLY logged in and under review with the government in China!!!! Woooohooooooo!

YES! That was really fast! I am so excited!! It is shaping up to be a May trip to CHINA to pick up OUR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next step we are waiting for is LOA. (letter of acceptance) We are at DAY 6 waiting for LOA today! This usually takes between 60-100 days. I have been seeing some people getting LOA in 70 days lately. 90 is the usual... Since they are about to have Chinese New Year I am thinking 80-90 days till LOA is probably a safe bet because we lose a week there. WOOOOOHOOOOOOO! I am so excited I can hardly stand myself. This is a huge step.

After LOA we get TA- travel approval. Then we get our appointment and GO! We are getting CLOSER PEOPLE!!!!

Congrats to all my buddies who got LID with me today. I can't wait to be in CHINA with you! Hugs, Angel